Mr Peter Chua
Singapore Institute Of Building Limted
Dr John Min
Steering Committee of FMC 2018
Dear Fellow Members & Industry Partners,
Welcome to the 4th edition of Facilities Management Conference 2018 (FMC) organized by Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd and Singapore Institute of Building Limited (SIBL) this October 2018. This year, a 2 day conference will focus on SMART FM – The Next Wave of Integrated Digital Delivery to promote productivity use of resources and smart innovation.
Following our last year theme, “Smart FM for Asset Enhancement in Asia”, the FM Professionals continue with more challenging task of managing transformation into “Industry 4.0 – the next wave of integrated digital delivery”.
To create a pool of future-ready FM Professionals to support this inevitable transformation is to provide a platform for sharing and learning among primary stakeholders focusing on innovative technology and the 4th Edition of the Smart FMC 2018 is curated to achieve “Smart Outcome” and not just Smart Manpower.
FM Professionals must step up to be a strategic partner of the design project delivery team and continue to sustainable management of the facilities over several building cycles.
If you have a technical paper to present, showcase your advanced technology and techniques or attend as a delegate, we welcome you to submit your papers and requests to the organizer directly.
We look forward to seeing you at FMC 2018 this October for another opportunity to inspire excellence in Smart Facility Management.
ABOUT FMC CONFERENCE
- Expects More than 200 Delegates
- 2 Days Conference
- Over 20 Industry Opinion Leaders Presenting the Latest Topics of SMART FM focusing on Integrated Digital Delivery
- 3 Main Discussion Segments
- Insightful & Engaging Panel Discussions
- CPD Accreditation Points (in the midst of application)
- Members Discount Available
3 MAIN SEGMENTS
- Innovation & Integrated Digital Delivery
- Capability Building
- Integrated Development Projects
Who Shall Attend?
- Assets Managers
- Building Managers
- Estate Agents
- Facility & Property Managers
- Facilities Management
- Fire Safety Managers
- Information Technology Managers
- MCST Managers
- M&E Managers
- Project Managers
- REITs Managers
- Senior Management (CEO, COO, MD, GM, Head of Departments – Operation, Security, Human Resource)